Explore the culture around our city and find ways to get and stay connected to our neighbors in Redwood City.
We’ve added a map below for some of the suggested locations. Have fun exploring!
2. EL PAVO– Join us in our Cultural Thanksgiving Dinner (11/18 @ 4 pm) Sign up HERE
7. LA MÚSICA– Listen to Spanish worship music or attend a concert in Spanish
10. EL PAN DULCE– Try a warm concha or a Mexican snack (Panaderia Michoacán)
11. LOS TACOS– Try a new restaurant/food (pupusas, tamales, caldo, birria, etc) or from a region you’ve never tried (Cuban, Puerto Rican, Peruvian)
15. EL MERCADO– Visit a Hispanic Market (Mi Rancho, El Mercadito Latino, Chavez, etc.)
16. LA CALAVERA– Attend Redwood City’s Día De Los Muertos Festival on November 7th (click on the icon above for details)
24. LA DANZA– Go to a cultural presentation (Danza Colibrí), an art exhibit, or join us for our Danza & Music classes on Fridays (4:45pm-5:45pm) or Mariachi lessons on Sundays (9:00am-1:00pm)