We’ve added a map below for some of the suggested locations. Have fun exploring!
2. EL PAVO– Join us in our Community Thanksgiving Dinner (11/13 @ 4 pm) Sign up HERE
3. LA IGLESIA– Attend a Spanish-speaking church (Kairos Church or Verbo)
Kairos Church, Familia Cristiana Verbo, Templo La Luz
7. LA MÚSICA– Listen to Spanish worship music or attend a concert in Spanish
10. EL PAN DULCE– Try a warm concha or a Mexican snack (Panaderia Michoacán)
11. LOS TACOS– Try a new restaurant/food (pupusas, tamales, caldo, birria, etc) or from a region you’ve never tried (Cuban, Puerto Rican, Peruvian)
15. EL MERCADO– Visit a Hispanic Market (Mi Rancho, El Mercadito Latino, Chavez, etc.)
16. LA CALAVERA– Join us at the AEC for a Día de los Muertos celebration on 11/1 @ 4 pm.
Attend Redwood City’s Día De Los Muertos Festival on November 6th (click on the icon above for details)
24. LA DANZA– Go to a cultural presentation (Danza Colibrí), an art exhibit, or join us for our Danza & Music classes on Fridays (4:45pm-5:45pm) or Mariachi lessons on Sundays (9:00am-1:00pm)